Friday, June 03, 2005

Enter the Blog

I never thought I'd be the Blog type. Senseless info about a persons day to day life that couldn't occupy more than a single exchange in a normal conversation is somehow blown up into a thesis statement for the day, chocked full of pet peeves, innuendo, and life lessons. These things really, kinda, sorta annoy me. But . . .

EVERYDAY AT WORK I GET SO BORED THAT I HAD TO CREATE THIS MONSTROSITY.

Now that that's out of my system, I'll fill you in on the scoop. Spreadable Cheddar? What the hell is that. Well, obviously, spreadable cheddar cheese. Fantastic. But, more importantly, if I was in a band that was what it would be called. Even if I were the drummer or some other member that has absolutely no naming power, I'd make it happen. At the end of a concert, I'd scream into the Mic, 'Thanks a lot for coming out, we're Spreadable Cheddar' even if we weren't. Until we were.

However, this ambition to be a part of something called this is trumped by my severe lack of musical talent. In fact, I lack any talents that would allow me to be a part of any group that had a name. Hence, the blog.

Congrats, you've just wasted the last minute of your life. At the very least, take solace in the fact that this took me 5 minutes to write.

1 Comments:

Blogger RMW said...

when will there be more cheddar?

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home