Thursday, October 13, 2005

Blog IV: The Awakening

Big Up to the 0 people who read my blog.

I bet you couldn't wait til my next post.

You thought I forgot about you.

I did.


But that doesn't matter now. I'm back. At least for the day.
Today is Yom Kippur. There are no lawyers at the office today. They are all fasting. I should have just pretended to be Jewish. We already get all the big Christian Holidays off. I'm so stupid! Here's a bit of advice for anyone who has the opportunity: When in doubt, pretend to be part of a minority. They get advantages: Bonus!

It has been Gloom (York) City in NYC for the last week as a giant cloud has parked itself over the whole metropolitan area. Nothing but rain and grayness. Hopefully the sky will cheer up in the next couple days.

Anyway, folks, it's good to be back. Kind of. A little bit. Maybe.

Maybe you'll hear from me again, some day.

Writing this thing makes me feel like I'm talking to myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home