Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Theme Songs

I've been thinking about how much I like theme songs recently. I really, really like them. I like theme songs to television shows. I like theme songs to movies. I like funny theme songs. I like cheezy theme songs. I like serious theme songs.

I like theme songs that aren't even songs.

Wait, that doesn't make any sense.

I think I can remember every theme song from everything I've ever seen. Well, this isn't true. For some reason I'm struggling to think of the theme song from the Superman movies. I'm failing. All that keeps coming to mind is the Star Wars song from the credits (the only song I can play on the piano. And, I can only kind of play it. Full Disclosure: I know like 8 notes that I can play over and over again until somebody stops me) and the theme from Mighty Mouse.

But the bottom line is that I know a scary number of theme songs ranging from Chip N' Dales Rescue Rangers to Perfect Strangers to Jurassic Park. Who could forget about Gummy Bears (Bouncing here and there and everywhere) DuckTales (Whooo Ooo!) Requiem For a Dream (Scariest Song. Ever.) and the Simpsons (Doooo do do Dah dooo do do Dah dodododo)

I'll stop. You're bored with this. I know I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home