Monday, October 31, 2005

Bloody Noses and Phlegm

It's been awhile. But don't worry, the sickness couldn't keep me down and I'm back on my feet again. The posts will continue to appear at their normal rate.

Well, I'm kind of on my feet again. I keep coughing things up at work, and my nose started bleeding when I went to blow it. Totally gross (Not nearly as bad as Vai's 'Bucket of Joy' after the 'Bad Tacos', but that's a whole different story) and even a little bit disarming. If anyone had seen me (I'm neatly tucked away in a corner cube here) I would have been really embarassed. The convo probably would have went something like this.

"Your nose is bleeding"
". . .Yeah"
"Are you OK?"
". . .Yeah"

Awkward Silence.

"OK"

Awkward Silence.

Person walks away and everyone feels like a weirdo for the encounter. I'm thankful I had my bloody nose in seclusion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home