Monday, October 24, 2005

*Yawns*

Pretty long weekend leads to a slow start here on Monday. The temperature is finally getting low enough that it is officially cold outside. Why does the fall last for a grand total of 2 weeks? The temperature has also fallen enough that I've missed any really good weather at my alma mater, and will probably stay away from Upstate NY in the winter. I also wanted to go camping. Man, time is flying on by.

I do have things to look forward to this week, most notably a return to the trivia game on Thursday night. I hope this doesn't fall through. Trivia is fun. And I think we have a legitimate shot at taking home the gold with increased understanding of the 'Joker' round and the fact that 3 or so questions will not be about Harry Potter. Also, Monday Night Football tonight features the Jets against the Falcons. I'm not positive this is a good thing. It may just mean many more people watch the Jets offense (Operated by a 42 year old man at QB) struggle against Atlanta's stellar D. For what it's worth, Let's Go Jets!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home