Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Triumphant Return!

My return will, most likely, be short lived. It will also, most likely, be unread. Alas.

The minutia of my life in the last 4 months has been enough to fill up novels, but I have left them up to your imagination. More of the same. Just read older entries. New things include my desire to lose weight, and the related sushi lunch diet. Additionally, something worth mentioning is that my friend just memorized every world capital. It is . . . frightening.

Anyway, the real reason for ressurecting this is to document the last day of my life before starting in my adult roller hockey league. I am in decent spirits right now, and am still extremely excited for it to begin. I absolutely love hockey. At least, watching hockey.

I hold the singular distinction of being the worst player in the league. I don't know this for a fact yet, but if there is someone else who is worse then me, then may God be with him. Protecting my frail body are old pads, mainly borrowed from my (much smaller) neighbors. I shall rue the day I end up between the goaltender and the shot of a skilled player. Can I get workers' comp for that? I'm pretty sure that's not the way it works.

Anyway, wish me luck (if anybody reads this far). I'll need it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home