Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Water Cooler

At my office, no one ever talks at the water cooler. Although, plenty of people here drink plenty of water. I bet we go through about 1 of those big jugs a day. I know this because I, pretty much exclusively, replace the water. Today someone else did it. I wonder who?

I'm pretty sure most of the lawyers here pretty much feel that they are above doing it. They have JD's, what would they be doing lifting a jug of water? I know I've never seen it since I started here. That leaves the Secretaries and the paralegals. I'm not sure that any of the secretaries in today could move it (the only able bodied one is out today) as they move more like dinosaurs than people. The jug would run a serious risk of tipping them over.

And the other paralegal? I don't think she uses the cooler, although I think she at least could feasibly lift it.

I don't think I'll ever know.

2 Comments:

Blogger Aras said...

I too am the main man for water jug replacement. I'm the only man under the age of 45 working here.

7:13 AM  
Blogger mrdarius said...

i'm the main person too, but i use it the least of all the people in the area. but i think it's more a question of laziness or intimidation rather than feableness.

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home